Get ready to take your dance skills to the next level! Our brand-new 3SIXTY Dance Academy will be launching at our Active Holiday Easter camps and will be complimenting our performing arts offering.
Our dance camp has been given an electrifying revamp and we’re dedicated to providing a high-quality and fun dance experience. Join us for an action-packed week of learning street dance variations, mastering routines, refining technique, and taking part in epic events with amazing prizes.
This will include a Street dance competition, Talent Show, Dance Battle, and a Performance to parents at the end of the week.
Street dance competitions can be run as friendly events all the way up to world championships. We want to bring that experience to you and give you a taster for what it’s like to dance in a competitive environment.
We will be running a mini competition at our very own holiday camp, allowing children to perform in a solos or pairs category. The children will be given time to come up with their routine, ready to perform to the judges and get scored. We will have 1st, 2nd and 3rd place prizes ready, and they will be competing in similar age groups.
Each day, the children will get to learn a brand-new dance routine, meaning their skill and knowledge of street dance will grow. Lastly, is a live show! At the end of the week, we will invite the parents in for a live performance, showcasing everything that the children have learnt in that week. Alongside learning and experiencing a taster of the dance world, we will also be playing lots of different fun games, doing some party dances and much more.
If your children end up loving the camp, then great! You will have had a first look at our 3SIXTY Dance Academy classes that will run throughout the year. After Easter, you will be given the chance to sign up to classes and even try out for our future crews and competitions.
And would any dance crew be complete without official clothing?! Click below and be one of the first to wear the 3SIXTY Dance Academy merch, currently at a reduced price ahead of the Easter camp!
FAQ’s & What to expect
What is the clothing requirement for a dance specific camp?
Our Easter holiday camp is going to be street dance based, so trainers, and comfortable clothing that you can move in is perfect. Shorts/leggings/jogging bottoms and t-shirt will be fine. Why not take a look at our Dance Academy T-Shirts that will be a discounted price until 3rd April.
How physically active is the holiday camp?
We have lots planned for this camp, including daily events and learning dance routines, so the energy will be high! But we will ensure to have plenty of breaks, water breaks and also time to play a mixture of games to give us a brain break.
Will water be provided, or should my child bring a water bottle?
We highly recommend that your child brings a water bottle, that way its theirs, easy to find and it can be refilled. We will have cups in case you forget a water bottle.
Does my child with long hair need their hair tied up?
We do ask that anybody with long hair, does have their hair tied back some sort of way, just because it can become a difficulty whilst dancing.
About the merchandise
Everything they make is made from organic materials, using renewable energy, and designed from the start to come back and be remade when it’s worn out. This is the Circular Economy for fashion, and with Teemill technology now anyone can be a part of it.
Climate change and plastic pollution affects everyone in the World and is increasingly important for your customers, and your team.
Teemill is carbon neutral and the products we will make together are at the cutting edge of sustainable design.
- Certified Organic
- Carbon Neutral
- Circular design
What to wear:
- Comfortable clothing, i.e. shorts, tracksuit bottoms, t-shirt, jumper or hoodie, or why not take a look at our 3SIXTY Dance Academy clothing range.
- Comfortable footwear – no heels, crocs, sandals, flip flops or wellies etc.
- A hat in case the suns out…
What to bring:
- Packed lunch – please remember our camps are ‘nut-free zones’, so please ensure all food you provide contains no nuts.
- Still drink, ideally water in a refillable bottle – no fizzy!
- Healthy snack for a mid-morning break – As a passionate advocate of healthy lifestyles we do not allow sweets on our courses.
- Any medication your child(ren) may need whilst in our care, i.e. an inhaler or EpiPen.
- Our team will collect & take care of any medication upon sign in.
- A spare change of clothes.
- Sunscreen – to avoid sunburn at all times, please ensure your little people know how to apply it to themselves.
- A sun-hat.
What not to bring:
- Please avoid bringing any nuts or items containing nuts.
- Equipment – we have a wide range of props and equipment available at each venue, please let us take care of this.
- Any valuables, such as watches or jewellery.
- Pokémon or other trading cards. If any trading cards are brought by children to our courses, we will not be held accountable for any loss.
- Mobile phones, tablets and all other electronic items – we will be having way too much fun to need them. If any devices are brought by children to our courses, we will not be held accountable for any loss.
To book your place for 3SIXTY Dance this Easter Holidays, click here.