Our camp’s are a great way to keep children active during school holidays in a fun, positive and inclusive environment. We offer a wide variety of choice for all ages, abilities and interests – including fun games, team sports, football, dance, musical theatre, acro gymnastics, outdoor pursuits and a range of other sports and activities in one fun-filled programme.
We are passionate and driven to achieve our mission – to change lives by improving health and wellbeing using the power of physical activity, sport and education. That’s why alongside the many sports, games and other activities we provide, we ensure personal, mental and social skills are encouraged, developed and rewarded.
Plus, as a proud social enterprise we do things differently, we invest our profits back into your community to add social value and affect positive social change. Through buying a place on our course you can be assured that your money will also benefit your community. To find out more click here
Key Camp Information
For more key information, including our ‘COVID-SAFE’ operations, please click here.
What to wear?
- Comfortable clothing suitable for the days weather conditions – it is always a good idea to pack a coat or waterproof jacket!
- Comfortable footwear, i.e. trainers – no heels, crocs, sandals etc.
- Football boots &/or artificial turf football boots or trainers (Football Camp only)
- Shin Pads (Football Camp only)
- Hat (if the Sun is out!)
What to bring?
- Packed lunch – to help us with any possible nut allergies we ask you to avoid nuts.
- Still drink, ideally water in a refillable bottle – no fizzy!
- Healthy snack for a mid-morning break – As a passionate advocate of healthy lifestyles we do not allow sweets on our courses.
- Change of clothes.
- Sunscreen – Please be aware that all children will be required to apply their own sunscreen.
We believe children’s use of technology is positive for their development, health and wellbeing if it is used correctly, in moderation and balanced with a healthy active lifestyle. Therefore, we encourage all tech to be left at home for the duration of our courses. If any devices are brought by children to our courses we will not be held accountable for any loss.