Developed in partnership with UK coaching and other experts within the sector, the 1st4Sport Level 2 Award in Multi-Skills Development in sports provides learners aged 17 and over with an introduction to the processes and principles of supporting child development through multi-skills. The course will also embed the knowledge and understanding required to plan, deliver and evaluate a series of linked and progressive multi skills sessions, helping to improve health and wellbeing in children and young adults.
£175 per person for face to face delivery (minimum of 12 people)
See all the details of the course below.
Level 2 Award in Multi-Skills Development in Sport
Prior to registration for this qualification learners are required to:
- Be accurately identified
- Be 17 years of age or over
- Be able to communicate effectively in English (included listening, speaking, reading and
- Learners must also be able to evidence
- Hold or be working towards a minimum of a recognised Level 2 sports specific coaching
qualification or equivalent
- Examples include: L2 Principles of coaching, L2 Certificate in supporting learning in Physical
Education and sport, L2 sports coaching qualification, QTS, BSc degree in sports coaching
There are no other pre-requisites to certification other than completion of assessment criteria.
- Enhance your knowledge, understanding and skill to plan and deliver multi skills sessions
- Increase the quality of delivery within multi skills and PE lessons
- Engaging more children within multi skills activities
- Run over two days from 9am-5pm (both days must be attended)
- Additional final assessment date to be attended
- Learners are required to complete a learner portfolio and submit for assessment
Individuals who work with and are involved in the delivery of or supporting the delivery of PE and school sport, including teaching staff, sports coaches, HLTA’s and TA’s.
Yes- learners will be required to plan, deliver and evaluate four progressive and linked multi skill sessions. Tasks 1-3 will need to be completed within the folder as well as delivering a 20 minute session, this will take place on the final assessment day.