Each day will be full of learning new skills and techniques, striking and goal keeping master classes, full on matches, shooting and most of all, FUN.
For health and safety, children must bring shin pads and football boots in order to play matches. Goalkeeper gloves are also required if your child wants to play in goal.
For children aged 4-13, a standard camp day runs from 9am-4pm at the day rate of £18.00. You can also add on early drop off and late collection for an additional fee should you wish PLUS, if you book within the Active Saver window, you will get 15% off your booking and you will also receive an automatic 10% discount when you book siblings!
Who it's for
- Childcare vouchers
- Tax free childcare scheme
- Credit/Debit Card
- Universal credit – up to 85% refunded by Universal credit
For more information on bookings and payments, please click here.
- Safety comes first – all our team are safeguarding qualified & quality assured.
- Stay active & have fun during the school holidays.
- We are flexible, convenient & accessible – tailored to your needs.
- Our ‘Active Learning’ approach means physical, mental & social development & wellbeing is at the heart of everything we do.
- We run a variety of activities for every child.
- Our camps are positive & inclusive.
- Our Active holiday Camps are Ofsted registered – allowing you to pay using childcare vouchers.
- Community Centred – your money is guaranteed to go further & benefit your community.
- Packed lunch – to help us with any possible nut allergies we run a NUTS FREE camp. If you are on our HAF camps breakfast (selected venues) and lunch is provided.
- Still drink, ideally water in a refillable bottle- nothing fizzy!!
- Healthy snack for a mid-morning break – as a passionate advocate of healthy lifestyles we do not allow sweets on our camps.
- Any medication your children may need whilst in our care, I.e. an inhaler or an epipen. Our team will collect & take care of any medication upon sign in.
- Change of clothes.
- Sunscreen – please be aware that all children are required to apply their own sunscreen.
- We believe children’s use of technology is positive for their development, health and wellbeing if it is used correctly, in moderation and balanced with a healthy active lifestyle. Therefore, we encourage all tech to be left at home for the duration of our courses. If any devices are brought by children to our courses, we will not be held accountable for any loss.
- Comfortable clothing suitable for the days weather conditions – it is always a good idea to pack a coat or waterproof jacket!
- Comfortable footwear, i.e. trainers – no heels, crocs, sandals etc.
- For 3SIXTY Dance Academy please wear comfortable clothing, i.e. shorts, tracksuit bottoms, t-shirt, jumper or hoodie, leotard (if desired), and comfortable footwear – no sandals or crocs.
- For our Football Camps children must bring boots &/or artificial turf football boots or trainers, trainers for wear inside, shin pads & goalkeeper gloves if your child wants to play as a Goalkeeper.
- A hat in case the suns out… preferably not a wizards one though!