Our Active Holiday programme is a great way to keep children and young people active during the school holidays. Our camps are tailored to meet your needs, whether you are a parent or guardian, a school or venue looking to engage your children and young people. With an emphasis on supporting and improving physical, mental and social development and wellbeing, Active Holidays offers the perfect balance of active learning and fun in a safe, positive and inclusive environment.
As a Social Enterprise, when you buy or work with us, you can rest assured that your money is directly reinvested back into your community, making a real difference and supporting positive social change.
Watch the video to see our camps in action.
Active Holiday Hub Camps
3SIXTY Dance Academy
Holiday Activities and Food Programme
- Childcare vouchers
- Tax free childcare scheme
- Credit/Debit Card
- Universal credit – up to 85% refunded by Universal credit
For more information on bookings and payments, please click here.
- Safety comes first – all our team are safeguarding qualified & quality assured.
- Stay active & have fun during the school holidays.
- We are flexible, convenient & accessible – tailored to your needs.
- Our ‘Active Learning’ approach means physical, mental & social development & wellbeing is at the heart of everything we do.
- We run a variety of activities for every child.
- Our camps are positive & inclusive.
- Our Active holiday Camps are Ofsted registered – allowing you to pay using childcare vouchers.
- Community Centred – your money is guaranteed to go further & benefit your community.
- Packed lunch – to help us with any possible nut allergies we run a NUTS FREE camp. If you are on our HAF camps breakfast (selected venues) and lunch is provided.
- Still drink, ideally water in a refillable bottle- nothing fizzy!!
- Healthy snack for a mid-morning break – as a passionate advocate of healthy lifestyles we do not allow sweets on our camps.
- Any medication your children may need whilst in our care, I.e. an inhaler or an epipen. Our team will collect & take care of any medication upon sign in.
- Change of clothes.
- Sunscreen – please be aware that all children are required to apply their own sunscreen.
- We believe children’s use of technology is positive for their development, health and wellbeing if it is used correctly, in moderation and balanced with a healthy active lifestyle. Therefore, we encourage all tech to be left at home for the duration of our courses. If any devices are brought by children to our courses, we will not be held accountable for any loss.
- Comfortable clothing suitable for the days weather conditions – it is always a good idea to pack a coat or waterproof jacket!
- Comfortable footwear, i.e. trainers – no heels, crocs, sandals etc.
- For 3SIXTY Dance Academy please wear comfortable clothing, i.e. shorts, tracksuit bottoms, t-shirt, jumper or hoodie, leotard (if desired), and comfortable footwear – no sandals or crocs.
- For our Football Camps children must bring boots &/or artificial turf football boots or trainers, trainers for wear inside, shin pads & goalkeeper gloves if your child wants to play as a Goalkeeper.
- A hat in case the suns out… preferably not a wizards one though!
Why book with us
Real Living Wage Employer
average NPS score for 22/23.
different sports and games catered for in our 360 sports camp.
spaces available across our paid camps for 22/23.