Choosing a PE provider can be tough.
On the surface, they all look very similar, so how do you know you’re choosing the right one for your school?
We know we won’t be the provider for everyone, but we want to make it as easy as possible for you to either rule us out, or rule us in, starting with the top-level facts:
- 94.3% staff consistency
- We know how important consistency is for children. This academic year our partner schools have seen the same team member for 94.3% of their lessons.
- 100% of sessions delivered this academic year
- We don’t cancel sessions! A robust cover plan ensures we always have educators available to cover in the event of sickness, meaning you can rest easy knowing your ActiveMe 360 lessons will always go ahead.
- Flexible contracts and prices
- Our flexible contracts & pricing structure means you only pay for what you need, with no hidden extras.
- Dedicated Account Manager
- Your dedicated partner account manager will ensure you have a great experience with us. They are always on hand to support with any issues and will regularly visit your school to ensure your expectations are being exceeded.
- Fully qualified and insured staff
- Enhanced DBS
- Level 3 Safeguarding, including CPOMS training
- Paediatric First Aid
- Level 4 Sports Coach Qualified or working towards
- Ongoing personal CPD programme
What sets us apart:
- Green Strategy
- Our teams mileage is recorded. We then purchase the relevant number of trees to offset our carbon footprint, helping to protect our planet.
- Social Enterprise
- 65% of our profits are reinvested back into local communities, meaning when you work with us you community benefit too.
- Real Living Wage Employer
- We have committed to ensuring everyone over the age of 18 who works for ActiveMe 360 receives at least the real living wage.
Download our infographic by clicking the image below, to share with your decision makers.