Every summer, we like to invite you and your children to join us on a journey of discovery that will ignite their passion for physical activity and sport.
As a proud social enterprise, we’re on a mission to change lives and improve health and wellbeing, and there’s no better way to do that than by inspiring your children to be more active and healthy through a range of alternative activities.
From EYFS to KS2, we have something for everyone.
- Use the remaining of your school sport premium that can’t be carried over to the next academic year
- Raise the profile of PE and School Sport in your school and meet other key PE and Sport Premium objectives
- Promote health and wellbeing of your children and meet other key criteria of the Ofsted framework
- Provide enrichment opportunities for your children
- Increase the participation of your children in physical activity and sport, including the introduction of alternative sports and activities
Variety of activities
How it works
Our Inspire:Me summer programme will introduce children to a broad range of sports and activities that they may not have currently have access to. Each programme will inspire your children to consider picking up new activities outside of the school day.
We will inspire children through physical activity and sport to lead a healthy lifestyle and enhance their physical, mental and social wellbeing.
How will InspireMe help your school this Summer?
- Cover a full year group of teachers to allow planning time for September.
- Raise the profile of PE and School Sport in your school.
- Promote health and wellbeing of your children and meet other key criteria in the Ofsted framework.
- Provide enrichment opportunities for your children.
- Promote and develop cross-curricular learning.
- Increase the participation of your children in physical activity and sport, including inspiring children to be active this Summer.
- Directly meets 3 out of 5 Primary PE & School Sport Premium Key Indicators.
A 12-week programme including a Dance performance (if selected) in week 12. Up to 5 hours per day for 12 weeks. Prices start from £1,499 + VAT.
A 6-week programme with up to 5 classes per week. Prices start from £769 + VA
A 1 day programme, including up to 4 sports. Prices start from £279 + VAT.